1. Buy fabric for Vice Versa BOM with GenX Quilters
2. Select fabric for Sugar Block Club
3. Complete blocks for each of 2 BOM Clubs
4. My Dad's 60th birthday is coming in early February and I would really like to gift him a quilt that is part my grandmother's work and part mine. My grandmother (my Dad's mom) passed away a year and a half ago and I think that a quilt from both of us would be something that he treasured. At least that is my hope.
5. Finish cutting the fabric for my Penny Patch quilt
Quilty Goals for the future -
- Trivets for my mom's newly painted kitchen (have fabric)
- Placemats and pillows for Krista's kitchen/living room (have fabric)
- Penny Patch Quilt (have fabric)
- Celtic Solstice Quilt for my Irish parents :) (need fabric)
- Purple Quilt for Ashlyn (have fabric)
- Craftsy Mystery Chain of Stars quilt (have fabric)
I think these are pretty lofty ambitions, but hopefully writing them down will help me find some focus and initiative to make some time for myself to sew.