Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Squishy Mail!

My husband doesn't get it (do any of them?) but the best thing about coming home from work, after the hugs from my kids, is getting squishy mail out of the mailbox!  I recently received a package with this batch of fabric.

From Windham Fabrics, these are all selections from a line called Harmony.  After the cool jewel tones of my Penny Patch Quilt, I think these warm colors will make an excellent project for use in my home in the fall. 

What would you make with this little fabric bundle?

Linking up with Fabric Tuesday at QuiltStory, Sew Cute which is being hosted by Sew Delicious this week and WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Michele, Squishy Mail is AWESOME. Let's face it, we don't get much of anything fun in the mail anymore.
    I like your fabric but no idea what you could make, other than more quilts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andree! It is sad how boring the mail has become these days! Thank goodness for squishy mail. Thanks for stopping by. Perhaps I will try a few pillows for my living room.

      Delete
  2. OH, I LOVE squishy mail! And my husband understands exactly what is in those envelopes!!! It definitely can be almost the best part of a long day. Stopping by from Lets Be Social. P.S. - I would go for a fall table runner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Debra! BTW, I love your liberated log cabin! The colors are so fun and springy!

      Delete
  3. I don't have kids, so the very best thing when I get home is squishy mail! It's been quite a while since I've gotten any, but I'm pretty excited about it when it comes. If you're looking for some good inspiration for a fall themed quilt, I'd just head over to Pinterest and search "fall quilts." I'm sure there will be lots of inspiration for you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea Andrea. I'm an accountant by nature and sometimes the creative juices are just hard to get started.

      Delete
  4. Oh, ya! Squishy mail is the BEST! Love those cool tones, too. Those are my colours!

    ReplyDelete